24. SWIMMING MARATHON ST. EUPHEMIA
In the embrace of the sea, swim and enjoy!
Swimming Club Delfin Rovinjorganizes24th swimming marathon St. Euphemia in 2023 under the auspices of the City of Rovinj-Rovigno and the Rovinj-Rovigno Sports Association, which will take place on September 9, 2023. on the occasion of the celebration of St. Eufemia, patroness of the city of Rovinj. You swim in the beautiful and safe waters of the Valsaline bay, surrounded by the beautiful beaches of the Family Hotel Amarin, the city beach of Figarola and the sunny pebble beach of the Martin Horvat Orthopedic Hospital, where the start and finish of the two races take place:Big Figarola at 3000 meters andLittle Figarola at 1500 meters. Every true lover of swimming, sports and recreation will enjoy this beautiful blue blue, clean and clear sea. About fifty volunteers will do everything to make this meeting as pleasant and fun as possible and, thanks to numerous donations, more useful. We are waiting for you to dare and swim strongly in the embrace of the sea and swim the entire section as successfully as possible. Let passing through the goal truly be a reward filled with pleasure and joy. Embrace the sea! Sign in! Come swim! Information onwww.rovinjswim.com Applications atwww.stotinka.hr
Valdaliso Bay in Rovinj
09:00 - 10:30 Registration of competitors
11:00 - Start of the race
13:00 - Official end of the race (stopping swimmers' timing)
13:30 - Lunch, prize distribution
The start and finish of the race is in the sea in front of the beach of the Martin Special Hospital for Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
Horvat in Rovinj, next to the closed city swimming pool.
Lunch and prize distribution will take place in the forest park next to the beach.
Marathon participants can park in the free parking lot to the right of the main entrance to the hospital
which is only a few minutes' walk from the beach where the race starts
Mala Figarola trail 1500 m
Circular path 1500m
Velika Figarola trail 3000 m
Circular path 2 x 1500m
Registrations for 1500 m or 3000 m are made through the stotinka timing system (www.stotinka.hr). Entry fee 20 euros per swimmer. Payment of the entry fee must be made by September 8, 2023. (until 11:59 p.m.) to IBAN HR 25 240 70001128021430, description of payment: Sv. Eufemia 2022-name and surname
Any subsequent applications of competitors until the limit is met will be closed 30 minutes before the start.
PK Delfin swimmers do not pay a registration fee.
The organizer has ensured:
- t-shirts and lunch for all participants
- medals for all participants of the 1500 m marathon
- medals for the first three places in the 3000 m category
- trophies for absolute winners at 3000 m in men's and women's competition
1a Categories for the 1500 m race
-no announcement by category, announcement of the winner in the absolute male and female categories
1b. Categories for the 3000 m race
- cadets M/F 15 (up to 15 years old) 2010 and younger
- juniors and juniors M/F 19 (16-19 years old) 2006-2009
- junior seniors M/F 29 (20-29 years old) 1994-2005
- seniors M/F 39 (30-39 years old) 1984-1993
- younger veterans M/F 49 (40-49 years old) 1973-1983
- veterans M/F 59 (50-59 years old) 1963-1972
- older veterans M/F 60+ (over 60 years) 1962 and older
Women and men compete at the same time, but the results are evaluated separately.
2. Each competitor takes full responsibility for his/her performance (by handwritten signature),
which is not transferable to the competition committee even in case of force majeure.
3. Each competitor signs a GDPR declaration onApplication form
4. For contestants under the age of 18, the signature of the statement is guaranteed by a parent or guardian.
5. Competitors may not touch the boat during the competition, shorten the course, and may not have
contact with the shore and with other swimmers – the use of goggles or a mask without a snorkel is allowed.
6. When entering the finish line, you must touch the finish board with your hand and show the starting number printed on your shoulder to the judges at the finish line.
7. The competition committee has the right to amend and supplement the provisions of these propositions.
8. Marathon results and photos will be published on our websitewww.rovinjswim.com and on the pagewww.stotinka.hr
Organizer: PK "DELFIN"-ROVINJ, Trg M.Tita 3/III, p.p.24,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person Gordan Ukić 091 2533238